Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Geometric was incorporated in 1994 and is listed on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges. The company recorded consolidated revenues of Rupees 6.21 billion (US Dollars 136.47 million) for the year ended March 2011. It employs over 3900 people across 10 global delivery locations in the US, Romania, India, and China. Geometric was assessed as CMMI 1.1 Level 5 for its software services and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for engineering operations. The company's operations are also ISO 27001:2005 certified.
To be the world's most innovative provider of product realization solutions.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve their business goals through excellence in global product realization. We will enable this through solutions based on innovative technologies, efficient processes and world-class competencies in our people.
Our corporate values are reflected in all our people and in everything we do.
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of the 2011 Frost & Sullivan Global Enabling Technology Award in Computer-aided Design (CAD) for DFMPro
- Recipient of the 2008 Frost & Sullivan Global Engineering Design Services Emerging Company of the Year Award
- Inducted into John Deere Excellence Hall of Fame through a Partner Level Supplier Award from John Deere in 2007
- iPQM - our PLM-ERP-MES composite manufacturing solution was one of the winners at SAP Co-innovation challenge in 2007
- Recognized amongst NASSCOM's IT Innovators in 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Ranked amongst the Dataquest Top 20 IT Best Employers’ in India for two years in succession - 2006 and 2007
- Recognized as one of Asia Pacific ’s leading technology companies - Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 in 2003, 2004 and 2007
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for Engineering Operations
- An SEI CMMI 1.1 Level 5 company